Monday, October 04, 2004

Yet Again...

Yes me again (well who did you think it'd be??)

You guessed it, bored. Listening to the news on BBC1 and it's sooooo depressing!!

Anyway, got nothing better to do so I'll just ramble on here till I'm tired enough to go to bed.
hang on a second, need a drink - **goes down stairs and grabs a FANTA orange** - mmmm yummeh!!

So yeah I think i might listen to some good ol' DEVO and just chill out. hmm maybe I should finish my coursework.....
.
NAaaahhHH

Hehehe, anyway, I'm shocked that more of you haven't posted on my shoutboard (you bastards)
so post post post and mail me too...!

I'm lonely and I need more friends (or so my shrink tells me)

Wonder if i'm evil
I am 85% evil.




Wow! I'm almost pure evil! Sin is my way of life. If there is a hell I have packed my bags for the trip.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


seems that i am

No comments: