Monday, October 04, 2004

Stiff Little Fingers

If you've never heard this band your missing out, they are, what every good band should be - good on record and better on stage. Get yourself along to a gig near you, I promise you, you will not regret going, and you will be blown away by the bands energy, given that they have been playing since the seventies and have still got all of the energy and aggression they had back then. If you see an album by this band, BUY IT, for gods sake BUY IT.

Speaking of music, go here. And help me out.

On another note, (hilariously) funny New-Yorker George Carlin just came on my mp3 player, this man is so funny I laughed for one solid hour after just one joke!
He really needs to do a UK tour so I can go urinate on some guy infront of me while laughing at him.

On yet another note, if anyone has something they are egtting rid of and dont mind paying postage I'll gladly take it off their hands - I'll take any old shit (not literally) old computer parts would be a godsend, I might even pay for some of them. But seriously, I'm a charity case. Anything I don't or cant use I will donate to charity or will sell it and donate that.

Bye for now,

naaah I can't leave yet, its only 00:03am can't go to bed yet, well that and ive got 6 pro-plus seeping through my stomach lining making me jiddery.
I'm gonna go run around the street in my boxers (yes it's raining) 'til im tired, but first, I can't believe I havn't mentioned FANTA or TANGO yet!!!! wooo these are two of the best drinks in the world without a doubt!!
go buy some..
I don't care if your shop is closed, go to a 24/7, I don't care if you have to drive all night and by the time you have found somewhere that's open the place next door to your house has opened, just go and buy some dammit!

:)

Sweet dreams darlings

No comments: