Sunday, October 10, 2004

Hmmmm.....

Well first off, i think the guys at Redmond have screwed up ( yet again?! ) Messenger (which I personally think is the only thing Micros@ft have done right (and it's not even that right).
Anyway It's not working, which sucks, so I'm here yet again moaning.

Hehe anyway, got some computery stuff given to me earlier by Katie's dad :)
What a nice man.
Anyway I'll be taking that apart later, probably when I'm finished doing this and eating the box full o' cookies I haven't eaten yet (yeah not eaten !!!)

Just gonna sit here read some stuff and listen to gashuffer and guy smiley and some other cool bands.

More stuff to come!

Edit;23:21 : Just noticed I've had 36 hits (your probably number 37) and only one tag on the shoutboard and only one comment!
Get to it people... you lead interesting lives and I need to know how mine compares!! Help me out here!

Bye for now y'all

No comments: