Wednesday, October 20, 2004

No Posting??

Woah, havent posted in a while. Anyway, just been messing about on IRC and chatting to random peeps from UTC.

Also been playing alot of "Yahoo Pool".

Haven't seen much interesting stuff to be honest.

Been really ill recently which was fun, for about 30 seconds!

Anyway I'm using alot of lines up tonight for some reason :S

Quotes of The Day (provided by bash.org and Matt Lowry) -
Bash quotes-
---
Quote: #413240 (13)
-clem- I know why I'm single
-clem- there's no 0xGF
---
Quote: #413227 (134)
-nntndgrl- wanna cyber?
-nntndgrl- what do you have on right now?
-ghalath- Umm.. MSN, mIRC and Winamp, why?
---
Quote #14 (700)
-watashi-x- Oh my God! Are you attemping to DoS me?
-polymer- WTF are you talking about dumb ass
-polymer- I can't get into your MS-DOS

MATT -

МΛĐ€ ĶЯΣŴ says:
u will nvr go to college coz they dont do a course on how to b a slaggy retard who spits babies out n shags 'tards n if they did u wud b teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe much comedy! anyway I dont know what to say now so I'll shut up and go eat... bye for now. READ ME MORE!!!

oh and word of the week by sam - KEVOLATA

No comments: