Thursday, October 07, 2004

Howdy

Good Morning people of the internet.

How are you lot today?
Me?
Yeah not bad, could have done with not going to bed at 3am and waking up 5 hours later but what ye gonna do. Hehe
Anyway, I found something interesting last night... Moral of the story is... Don't impale yourself on a bedspring.
Also on my travels I stumbled accross some other various sites of interest. Game (P.B 4.76 secs), Lemonade, "....the moment of wonder when he saw that the two fingers, separated by his whole body, could be joined in a single concept in his mind" oh and this is just weird!.
I'll find some more random entertainment when I get outta the bath...
Maybe...

Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marc mason said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.