Sunday, October 03, 2004

Second Post

Yeah so I'm bored already - what am I gonna do with myself ey....

Hmmm... not quite sure myself - I'm sure im not listed anywhere so no-one is gonna see this for atleast a week. If anyone does, please comment give me ideas...

I need something to do...

Yes I am this dull and yes I do need help (with most things) a wise man said the benefit of knowledge is knowing you don't know everything.

Well you may be wondering what I'm doing right now...

Sat here on the same chair I have been sat on for the last 7 hours, I now have no ass, or if I do I can't feel it any more, anyway, got my headphones on so I don't wake anyone in the house up while im listening to random tracks on my mp3 player, been reading a friends blog for the past 3 hours (yes I am that bored), right now I'm (typing this obviously) dreaming of better times.
(If you would like to discuss better times feel free to get in touch, I'm sure my email address is on here somewhere) well thats what I'm doing right now.

Track Playing - L'italiano(club mix) by Double Play

No comments: