Wednesday, December 08, 2004

"could lead to global warming"

God damn I hate this phrase..

If people haven't noticed that global warming is in effect right now, then what have they been doing for the past 10 years!
Stupid people need shooting.

Global warming has already affected the weather, and there is nothing we can do about it. Just look at some of the prime examples - Floods in the Phillipines, The icecaps melting and there are loads more.
The thing is, if it's happening it was going to happen anyway so reducing CO2 emmisions, etc, isn't going to help. Now I don't believe in fate, but I am a realist, and I also believe that we are part of nature and that everything we do is part of nature. So nature, in reality, is screwing itself over.
Or to be more precise, screwing us over, because the Earth will recover, we just wont be here to see it. Maybe we just aren't capable of succeeding to exist longer than nature intends, maybe a new species will. I don't know, I'm not an evolutionary genius, or genius in any way for that matter, but I know what I believe, and now, so do you.


much loves
*marc*

No comments: