Monday, April 11, 2005

Nothing to do, Nowhere to go

Well as the title suggests I have nothing to do and no-where to go,well it is quarter to three AM.

Oh well, guess I'll just stay up till it's time for college, I should probably go to bed as I will most likely fall asleep while someone is yapping on (probabaly a tutor, oh well, won't miss much then will I)

Hmm after (and probably during) college I shall be partaking in some drink swigging in the new and (shittily) refurbished Yates's - and boy does it look shit. Oh well beer is beer is beer is beer, and so on and so forth.

Bin chatting to some random person on YIM for the best part of 3 hours and well, i know this much, after tonight I wont be speaking to this person again, thats for sure.

Anyway, time for me so do the rounds and find somrthing to do. The rounds consists of me getting up, goin downstairs rummaging for food, finding none, complaining to myself, goin into the living room to find the window is open and the whole room is bloody freezing, then returning upstairs, no food, cold and pissed off.

G'night Y'all....


Listening to :: Smile Empty Soul - Who Am I

No comments: