Monday, February 21, 2005

New Direction

Right folks, im gonna start putting PHP scripts and other random bollocks on this thing - It needs some purpose other than my life, which, to be frank (frank whos frank!) is rather boring at the moment.

So I think I shall be doing about 4/5 a week depending on if i find anything thats helpfull or fun, I wont just put something up for the sake of it dont worry.

I should be posting the first PHP script soon.
All credit shall go to the author and if you have a fun/useless/random/usefull script that I may like, either email me it or comment on a post about it :)

much loves.
Marc

EDIT:: I will be testing all the scripts on my computer at home as I have set up apache/php/asp/etc on it. SO you will know that the scripts I post will be of decent quality, and work.

No comments: